Brand Registry 2.0 (BR 2.0) enables you to accurately represent your brand on the Amazon marketplace, find and report violations, and empower Amazon to prevent violations moving forward. Read on to learn more!
On the right: Account Specialist, Milica Knezevic
BR 2.0 ensures that you become the only contributor to Amazon product pages that utilize your brand name, meaning customers are far more likely to find the product correct information when they browse your products on the marketplace.
Simultaneously, BR 2.0 drastically reduces contributions from other sellers who may be altering information relating to your brand and products. This is because the registered brand’s data is prioritized above all others.
Search & Report Tools
BR 2.0 simplifies the process of finding terms of service infringements because of the following custom features:
- Global search: search for counterfeit content across multiple Amazon stores from a single, centralized login.
- Image search: search for product listings that match your product images or company logo.
- Bulk ASIN search: search for a list of ASINs or product URLs to find and report mass infringements promptly.
If you find any counterfeit content, BR 2.0 also explains exactly how to report infringements. The Brand Registry Support team is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any questions that you might have.
BR 2.0 uses all the information you provide about your brand to implement preventive protections that attempt to find and remove counterfeit product listings. Every piece of information you provide in Brand Registry regarding your brand and its intellectual property can be used to protect your brand. For example:
- Product listings that use your trademarked terms in their titles.
- Images with your logo, but for products that don’t carry your brand name.
- Products sold in countries where you do not distribute or manufacture your branded items.
- Duplicate product listings that carry your brand name sold by other sellers.
Sellers enrolled in Brand Registry gain automatic access to A+ Content. This feature allows you to improve your product pages and enhance the customer experience.
The Bobsled project team has observed that when A+ Content is added to a product page, conversion rate increases 12% to 15% on average.
Branded Amazon Stores (formerly “Amazon Storefronts”) are available for all registered brands. Any customer that clicks on a product’s brand name will be taken to a custom brand page designed by the brand owner.
The brand owner can add product links, photos, text and even video to their Amazon Store using a simple drag-and-drop creation tool.
✔ What Is Brand Gating On Amazon?
✔ Five Reasons to Invest in Amazon Enhanced Brand Content
✔ Should Your Brand Participate in the New Amazon Brand Registry?
✔ How to Protect Your Brand on Amazon From Unauthorized Sellers